Hi, I’m Brendon , but people usually call me B.
Like you, I’m interested in lots of things, but I’m really interested in
- making this information accessible and applicable
So, here’s what this blog is…
- A breakdown of brain and psychology research into chewable, useful bits to make things a bit better each day.
For example, how might a school benefit from understanding some recent neuroscience research, or a stay-at-home mum from some simple psychological concepts?
What does someone in HR need to know about the brain, and what if your manager knew a little more about how we think?
Hey presto! A blog.
…and what this blog isn’t…
- a high level critique of neuroscience and psychological research
- simple reporting of the latest findings
- complicated and inaccessible
And we’ll be up with some new stuff a couple times a week.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push([‘_setAccount’, ‘UA-18769479-2’]); _gaq.push([‘_trackPageview’]);